Christmas 2014

9:04 PM Kelsey 0 Comments

Merry Christmas humans!!!! I hope everyone had a happy and safe Christmas and also a happy and safe Hanukkah, and that those who celebrate Kwanzaa have a rad day. Christmas was really good and I'm so so grateful for what my brothers and I got. My youngest brother got the HP tablet he wanted, my brothers and I all got an Xbox One to share, and I got round trip plane tickets to go to Austin, Texas for RTX in 2015!!!!! I honestly didn't expect any of it, our Christmases are normally small because my family doesn't have a ton of money. But this year was incredible and I'm so happy. My uncle and two cousins also came over today since all our family lives down in California. We watched Elf, A Christmas Story, and now we're finishing up She's The Man. Today was really nice and I'm glad I spent the whole time with my family.  I hope you all have a wonderful day/morning/evening/night!!!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

0 comments: