Hello!!

3:27 PM Kelsey 0 Comments

I'm not really sure how to start this, so I guess I'll just talk about myself a little and introduce myself B-)
I'm Kelsey, I am 19 years old and a student at Portland Community College. I live in a suburb of Portland, Oregon. Now that I have those basics out of the way I guess I should talk about things I like and things I'm passionate about. These things include but are not limited to; music, my friends, my family, the internet, Youtube, snacks, feminism, social justice in general, books, human beings, and taking pictures. I'm positive that I could make that list a million miles long but I'll keep it short for now. Even thought I currently go to community college my dream is to go to University of the Arts in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania to study music business. If that doesn't work out(which hopefully it will) I want to study business administration at Southern Oregon University or somewhere else so I can work with conventions and venues. I really love books, music, and movies(maybe I'll make posts about my favorites in the near future). I also love taking pictures, I prefer to take pictures of people but really I can take pictures of anything and feel content. 
I don't know exactly why I decided to start what I like to call a "real blog" because I already have a tumblr(which ya can find here). Part of it is that I love projects. Another part is that I want somewhere to talk about things, almost like a diary except I won't be talking about like super personal things.
As for content, I'm not totally sure what this blog is all about yet. I do have a list of things I want to talk about and share with whatever audience I possibly attract. But I do know that the majority of the things I say will be my opinions and I love having discussions and open communications with others about things. So that will hopefully become a big part of it. 
Um yeah this really got away from me and I wrote a lot more than I thought I would wow. But I really hope you enjoy this blog and have a wonderful day/morning/evening/night!!!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

0 comments: