Winter Term 2015

5:55 PM Kelsey 1 Comments

Hello humans!!!! I started Winter Term(my second term of college!) last Monday and I just wanted to give  a lil update. I'm taking 2 classes at actual school and 1 online. I'm taking Business 101, Critical Thinking and Media, and Music 101. Business 101 is good, it's just a lot of lectures and notes but I do find it very interesting. Critical Thinking and Media is one of the most interesting classes I've ever taken. We basically talk about different aspects of media and question and criticize it. I'm definitely not the best critical thinker but it's fun. It's going to be hard but exciting. Music 101, I know for a fact is going to be the real struggle. I never really learned about the notes and scales and all that when I was younger, and boy is it hard. But I feel myself learning and gaining an actual understand of music which is super cool and makes me feel super excited for what's to come. I hope everyone is having a less than painful transition back into to school and I hope you all have a wonderful day/morning/evening/night!!!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy to hear that you have been excited about your classes, and I hope that they are still going well and none of them are bringing you down!

    ReplyDelete